Please read adezon returns & refunds policy
QuickDrive™ reduces the washing time by up to 50%* and energy use by 20%*, without compromising the cleaning performance. Its unique ‘Q-Drum™’ has a ‘main drum’ and a ‘backplate’ that rotate independently, ensuring clothes move dynamically and are washed quickly, efficiently and gently.*
* Tested on Samsung WW6800M compared with WW6500K. Saves up to 50% time and up to 20% energy on Cotton (40 °C, half load) with washing performance within ±3% based on Intertek data and saves up to 20% energy on Super Speed cycle (40 °C, 5 kg load) tested by IEC 60456:2010.
Missed a shirt? The Add Wash™ door lets you simply and quickly add forgotten clothes* after your wash cycle has already started**. You can also easily pop in hand-washed clothes that you just want to rinse or spin dry.
* Only fabric items, clothing, detergent and softener can be added.
** The Add Wash door only opens only when the drum temperature is below 50 °C.
Q-rator is a smart management system* that uses data captured during user interactions** to utilize QuickDrive™ more effectively. ‘Laundry Recipe’ recommends optimal wash cycles***, ‘Laundry Planner’ helps optimize your laundry schedule****, and ‘HomeCare Wizard’ enables remote troubleshooting.
Eco Bubble™ technology delivers powerful cleaning, even at low temperatures*. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while protecting its colour and texture and saving energy**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4 kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.
** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Super Speed completes your daily wash in only 39 minutes. QuickDrive™ saves time by moving clothes dynamically, while Eco Bubble™ ensures powerful cleaning. The rinsing time is also shortened using a Speed Spray and ‘Swirl+ Pattern’*, and by accelerating the spin speed.
* Tested on ‘Swirl+ Pattern’ compared with Samsung Swirl drum pattern based on internal test data.
Eco Drum Clean + cleans inside your washer and eliminates 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria* without using harsh chemicals. The frictional force of a powerful water jet and fast spinning also removes dirt from the rubber door gasket. It even notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer and removes of dirt from the rubber gasket. Based on testing by Intertek of the Eco Drum Clean+ cycle on the WW8800M. ** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles
With the touch of a button the Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so any dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed much more effectively*.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash (WF80F5E5U4) vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak (WF0702WKU).
Give your clothes a really deep and hygienic clean with steam. A powerful Hygiene Steam cycle releases steam from the bottom of the drum. So every item in the load is thoroughly saturated. This removes engrained dirt and 99.9% of bacteria and inactivate allergens.
* Based on the Intertek Test report 3 kg wash load / Hygiene steam course (WW10M864QOA).
Digital Inverter Technology utilizes strong magnets for a quieter and more powerful performance but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability* – backed-up by a 10-year warranty**.
* Awarded a 23-year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE).
A Ceramic Heater + has a new type of anti-adhesion coating that reduces the build-up of limescale compared to conventional ceramic heaters*. Its patented design** ensures there’s less limescale to inhibit thermal conductivity, so the heater maintains its performance for longer and is more durable.
The StayClean Drawer ensures that more of the detergent is washed away with a specially designed water flushing system. So, there’s less unsightly soap residue and the tray stays cleaner and more hygienic.