Placing an Order
A guide on how to Place an Order & the go-to place to learn everything you want to know about how to use Adezon Shopping platform.
If you're looking for a specific item, enter a few words into the search box on the Adezon hoeme page and we'll show you all the matching results.
When you search for the products on Adezon, we want to help you easily find what you're looking for. You can use these Sort Option to list your search results:
Relevance: Sorts items based on the keyword that you type in the search box.
Sort by popularity: Sorts items based on their relative popularity.
Sort by average ratings: Sorts items based on customers' reviews, including the average numbers of stars out of 5 stars given by customers and the number of customers' reviews for each results.
Sort by latest: Sorts items based on their first date of availability on Adezon.
Sort by price: low to high: Sorts items based on their price with the lowest price item at the top and the highest price item at the bottom.
Sort by price: high to low: Sorts items based on their price with the highest price item at the top and the lowest price item at the bottom.
To browse a category:
- Click Shop by Category at the homepage.
- Select a product category. Each store will offer its own customized options to search and browse, located in the top navigation bar.
Items added to your Shopping Cart will be available from any compatible web browser or Adezon Mobile App that has been signed in to your account.
Tip: If your Shopping Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account.
Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click Place an order and receive an e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
You can modify an item in your Shopping Cart:
- To change the quantity, enter a number in the Quantity box and click Update cart
Note: We strive to provide customers with great prices, and sometimes that means we limit quantity to ensure that the majority of customers have an opportunity to order products that have very low prices or a limited supply. We may also adjust your quantity in checkout to reflect your recent purchase of a quantity-limited item.
You can cancel items or orders by visiting the Your Orders section in Your Account.
To cancel items that aren't dispatched yet:
- Go to Your Orders
- Select the item you want want to cancel and click Cancel or call us at 9801880900 for Request cancellation
Note: Your order will be cancelled instantly and a refund will be processed to your original payment method, if the payment was already made.
If your order has already been dispatched: Select the item you want to cancel and click Cancel or call us at 9801880900 for Request cancellation and the item(s) will be returned to us for a refund (if the payment is already made). In case you're still contacted for delivery, please refuse to accept it.
If your order is already delivered: You may consider returning it. For more information, please check our Returns FAQs.
Sometimes, packages may be returned to us as they are undeliverable
A package may be undeliverable if:
- The package is damaged in transit
- Delivery is refused by the recipient
- The address given is incorrect. Always check your address before placing an order.
- Nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple attempts
- Due to local and regional lockdowns, our ability to deliver packages is impacted in affected areas. In order to help prevent Corona Virus spread, we are constantly working with the local authorities to ensure we have necessary clearances and passes while adding in more cities to resume services gradually.
All undeliverable packages will be returned to us and a full refund will be processed (if the payment is already made)
Our courier partnes will not be able to retrieve and deliver an undeliverable package even if it is at a local courier station. Please re-order the item if you still wish to purchase the item.
Fulfilled by Adezon indicates that products are stored, packed and dispatched by Adezon.
A fulfilled by Adezon item, identified by the logo, indicates:
- Orders contaning items Fulfilled by Adezon worth Rs.999 or more are eligible for FREE delivery.
- Fulfilled by Adezon items may be eligible for Guaranteed Delivery in select locations.
- Products are stored, packed and dispatched by Adezon.
- You can return items easily be tapping Your Orders section, locating your order and tapping the Ask for a refund button
- A free replacement is available if the item qualifies (For more details, please refer: About Free Replacement)
- Adezon handles all Customer Service.
- Orders may be placed using Pay on Delivery as a payment option (For more details, please refer: About Pay on Delivery)
Delivered by Adezon indicates that Adezon directly manages delivery, returns and customer service
A Delivered by adezon item, indicates:
- Items are stored in seller locations, which are picked and dispatched by Adezon
- Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available
- Product can be returned easily by visiting our Returns Support Center
- A free replacement is available if the item qualifies
- Adezon handles all customer service
- Orders may be placed using Pay on Delivery as a payment option.