Managing Your Account
To use Login or Sign Up:
- Go to a website or app that offers Login or Sign Up.
- Select the Login or Sign Up button. An Adezon-hosted login/sign-up screen will appear. Note: Websites and apps registered with Login or Sign Up will always have a login/sign-up screen with an Adezon web address. You will'll never be asked to give your Adezon password to the third-party site directly.
- Enter your email id or user name and tap CONTINUE button.
- If you already have an account with Adezon then enter your password and tap SIGN IN button.
- If you are New to Adezon then set an email id, password for account and tap SIGN UP button.
Note: You can also use your phone number to Login on your Adezon account if you have entered your phone number as a user name while creating your Adezon account.
You can add, edit, and delete addresses for future orders. You can also select a default address to make it easier to place an order.
To add and manage your addresses
- Go to Your Addresses
- To add a new address, select Add new shipping address.
- To edit or delete address, select either Edit or Delete below the address you want to modify.
- To set a default address, select the corresponding address in the Default address: option
- You can also enter Shipping Identifier* while adding a new shipping address.
- Updating ad address in Your Account won't change the shipping address on any open orders.
- The shipping address of your first Adezon order is automatically chosen as the default address of your account, unless you manually select another default address.
- When you use the Buy Now button to place an order, the default address will automatically be chosen as the shipping address for that order.
You can update your password in Your Account
Note: If you've forgotten your password, go to Forgot your password?
To update your password:
- In Your Account, select Login & security.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save changes.
To sign out of your Adezon account:
- Go to Your Account
- In the menu that appears, tap LOGOUT